Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Jun 16, 2000 prototype)
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Jun 16, 2000 prototype)|
A prototype demo of the PC port of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for PC. Dated around a month before the official PC demo release and two months before the first available final build of the game in general (PlayStation).
- This build is extremely buggy. It is likely not to run correctly on modern PC's.
- The frame rate is at 60fps as opposed to the final, which is 30fps.
- For some reason the main font was changed to blue from yellow.
- You can only access Single Session, Multiplayer, Create-A-Park and Options.
- Only Tony Hawk, Kareem Campbell and Andrew Reynolds are selectable.
- Marseille and Park Editor are the only available levels in this build.
- There are a few chunks of source code inside the game files.
Special thanks to sairuk for originally preserving this demo and documenting it on his website.