Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (Feb 17, 2005 prototype)
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (Feb 17, 2005 prototype)|
An unreleased revision of Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix for the Sony PlayStation Portable.
Dated two days after the US release version and around three and a half months before the final EU builds. This build was used as a padding file in the PS2 version of "Shrek SuperSlam", another game with Shaba Games' involvement. Though the file is truncated after the first 885MB, the missing files found in both the build before and after this one match completely.
- The camera in the player select menu as well as Create-A-Skater has been pointed upwards, making the skater's whole face visible.
Level Specific Changes
- When finishing the "Launch the boat" goal in Santa Cruz, a cutscene plays where the boat pilots off further away from the pier and unfurls a net. When re-entering the level, the boat would remain in the same place, despite the fact the skater can still grind the wires to "launch the boat" yet again, resulting in a cutscene where the boat steers off and clips into the one already in place. This revision fixes that, by reverting the boat into it's original state when re-entering the level.
- "Power Up" goal text changed slightly, changed from ["Sticker slap switch to start pirate ship moving."] to ["Sticker slap the power boxes to start the pirate ship moving."].
- Unlock flags for the DJ and Southern Bell skaters added back into their skater found scripts in Atlanta in this build, in the original they were missing and therefore the two skaters could not be unlocked through traditional methods.
- The Beaverhausen costume now shows up on your CAS in the final Australia mission, alongside the construction workers in this mission not being in their burnt state at the start, where in the original they were all burnt from the start of the mission.