Broken Helix (Apr 15, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Broken Helix (Apr 15, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Broken Helix (Apr 15, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Broken Helix (Apr 15, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Broken Helix for the PlayStation.
- Slightly smaller file size to retail
- No differences noticed, but the full game data was not examined
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Broken Helix 4-16-97.img||File||2020-12-12 09:18:17||686.27 MB||c144f7cf9dd962cd7506160c1bb5da4edc472502|
|PSX - Broken Helix 4-16-97.cue||File||2020-12-12 09:03:28||90 bytes||227835836335461d05d86b12916ed55603f63550|
|PSX - Broken Helix 4-16-97.ccd||File||2020-12-12 09:03:28||772 bytes||ae2c1d29535480a28aa9cc470c41520a08f52a76|
|PSX - Broken Helix 4-16-97.sub||File||2020-12-12 09:19:25||28.01 MB||51db0a77788169d50ca859338288971e06233ab8|
|PSX - Broken Helix 4-16-97.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:56||908.3 KB||f7c392f877172976106eecadc22887dd77be93fa|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!