Crash Nitro Kart (Jul 29, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crash Nitro Kart (Jul 29, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Crash Nitro Kart (Jul 29, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crash Nitro Kart (Jul 29, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crash Nitro Kart for the Xbox.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- A build dated two months before the earliest final build.
- FMVs have no music or background noise and just has voice acting
- Debug coordinates are shown on screen at all times
- While levels have their names shown on the hub, the track preview will label all tracks as "Lost Earth"
- Terra is also referred to as "Lost Earth" in the pause menu
- Contains a non-functional online multiplayer feature
- Replaying cutscenes will crash the game
- Some powerups have different icons
- Some powerups are non-functional
- Game has some error handler screens which will show on occasion
- When attempting emulation (Xemu), the game will often hit a "Memory Exception" error screen. When switching from a different game to Crash Nitro Kart, a "CNK Error Handler" screen may appear instead.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Project Velocity
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 5add93b4b45371b9a6640d073a8eeab6
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Crash Nitro Kart.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:07:49||891.74 MB||f270864de884121fc8459b273e12045bd64b53ae|
|Xbox - Crash Nitro Kart.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:05:08||89 bytes||302f50752fc6c2fe1ea2974891c1306d3b08d428|
|Xbox - Crash Nitro Kart.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:51||3.16 MB||517572345d63842be3a9db44807b9b2233bc4eca|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)