Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Oct 2, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Oct 2, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Oct 2, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Jeremy McGrath Supercross World (Oct 2, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Jeremy McGrath Supercross World for the PlayStation 2.
- Prototype found on a DVD-R filled with multiple builds of Supercross for the PS2.
- Prototype was found in CDVDGEN image form. It can be converted using CVLT OF OSIRIS' cdvdgenbin2normalbin.py script.
- The original disc dump the files were found on can be seen File:Assets - Supercross 020121 1556.7z
- An NTSC build dated 16 days before the final.
- At all times the version number Ver # P2COED17 can be seen at the bottom left of the screen.
- Some debugging information is also listed at the bottom of the screen.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)