Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Aug 26, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Aug 26, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Aug 26, 1996 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the PlayStation.
- NTSC prototype.
- Built 31 days before the first available final build (US final build).
- Lacks any music tracks.
- Graphical bugs.
- Some screens can cause the game to crash.
- Some audios are low/high pitched.
- Lot's of finishers and special moves are glitched and can cause the game to crash.
- Special Moves added exclusively for MK Trilogy are missing.
- Baraka, Cage and Rayden do not have auto combos.
- Human Smoke have only Scoprion's auto combos.
- Some arenas have wrong name - if you select The Bank (Up + Start on Sonya), you will play on Roof instead. If you select "The Roof", the game will freeze.
- Same as the above, but with Soul Chamber and Balcony.
- All Brutalities are performed just with HP (x11).
- Infinite Fatality time.
- Animalities can be done in the second round.
- Options is not available.
- Versus Kodes do not work.
- MK1 arenas are missing.
- Goro unused animation when beating him. He also have different animation for his Grab move.
- Chameleon has Scorpion's mirror color palette and has a female voice (possibly a Khameleon leftover). No known capable moves so far. No VS Portrait. Avatar uses the question mark logo within the battle plan.
- You cannot complete Single player or Tournament Kombat, the game will crash at some time.
A huge thanks to The Swarming Dark for donating toward this release!