Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (Oct 20, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (Oct 20, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (Oct 20, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Download Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (Oct 20, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft for the PlayStation.
- An NTSC-U build dated a couple weeks before the final.
- The game is missing the EIDOS logo animation in the startup sequence, as well as the introductory FMV animation for the game.
- In the "New Game" menu, the player can choose which level they wish to enter.
- A number of the loading screens are unfinished.
- This can be easily seen with the Jungle loading screen, as the building looks much more clean than it does in the final, which has a much more aged looking building.
- The music is on by default in Lara's Home, rather than only turning on when the player presses a button in the house.
- The assault course timer in Lara's Home only has one decimal place, instead of two.
- A weird icon of a gun appears in the bottom left of the screen when the player picks up a gun.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: No
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Tomb Raider 3 v.10.20.img||File||2020-12-14 20:47:34||417.33 MB||44ee27f4533481b74b44f4672c6bfd353256dc36|
|PSX - Tomb Raider 3 v.10.20.cue||File||2020-12-14 20:33:37||91 bytes||9a030abdae1c735b4eb84c4cf6a557d8f0b4d992|
|PSX - Tomb Raider 3 v.10.20.ccd||File||2020-12-14 20:33:36||773 bytes||a87332a12ad8eb90284acbbc217d5a74334f151e|
|PSX - Tomb Raider 3 v.10.20.sub||File||2020-12-14 20:48:05||17.03 MB||520c6b98e5a6b883c948e66f0d305a2088ec9ede|
|PSX - Tomb Raider 3 v.10.20.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:15:38||844.6 KB||7d92cf184d0773aa02d6e48509b65e5ea5f17655|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)