XIII (Aug 28, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|XIII (Aug 28, 2003 prototype)|
|Download XIII (Aug 28, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download XIII (Aug 28, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of XIII for the Xbox.
- A build dated just under 3 months before the final game.
- Installer type disc, iso must be produced using the Files/XIII/ directory with Files/XIII/xiii.xbe as default.xbe.
- Title screen is preliminary
- Features a debug menu with a level select. This can be selected by moving the cursor beneath the rest of the options on the main menu.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Installer
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xFF\xFF-65280
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): b4a509ddfb1f1faba9c3c29536590b8d
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: .
|Xbox - XIII v121.bin||File||2021-04-09 02:56:00||1.79 GB||60728c23396cb68341750b8d41738e3e02afcbfe|
|Xbox - XIII v121.cue||File||2021-04-09 02:53:02||82 bytes||84a7babd506818e99ecd36d38409adc92edd6d33|
|Xbox - XIII v121.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:00||1.71 MB||e08c405f6b19b2ae12bd7faa0d69ee0b03bf848b|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)