XIII (Jul 21, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|XIII (Jul 21, 2003 prototype)|
|Download XIII (Jul 21, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download XIII (Jul 21, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of XIII for the Xbox.
- A build dated just under 4 months before the final game.
- Features a debug menu with a level select. This can be selected by moving the cursor beneath the rest of the options on the main menu.
- Installer type disc, iso must be produced using the Files/XIII/ directory with Files/XIII/xiiir.xbe as default.xbe.
- Title screen is missing
- The double vision effect from the start of the game persists through other levels
- Mission text is in French
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Installer
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xFF\xFF-65280
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): b4a509ddfb1f1faba9c3c29536590b8d
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Maybe (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: .
|Xbox - XIII 7-30-03.bin||File||2021-04-09 02:49:12||648.06 MB||4129253eb1cc8e5cff52587cbe00a60e777e4586|
|Xbox - XIII 7-30-03.cue||File||2021-04-09 02:48:01||85 bytes||3498af70a5606fd527dd438b178949b97a533796|
|Xbox - XIII 7-30-03.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:00||1.59 MB||9c6ea4c1704692987dacd6b0d6301ef3bbc92fed|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)