XIII (May 12, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|XIII (May 12, 2003 prototype)|
|Download XIII (May 12, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download XIII (May 12, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of XIII for the Xbox.
- A demo build dated 6 months before the final game.
- Game seems to be an E3 demo, and the E3 logo can be seen during the loading sequence. This version loads into a level select with a limited range of different levels to choose from.
- The pause menu has a "cheats" option with a few different cheat modes to select - they don't appear to do anything, though.
- Installer type disc, iso must be produced using the Files/XIII/ directory with Files/XIII/xiii.xbe as default.xbe.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Installer
- Maker ID and Product Number: \xFF\xFF-65280
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): b4a509ddfb1f1faba9c3c29536590b8d
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - XIII 6-2-03.bin||File||2021-04-09 02:48:01||401.38 MB||f864446a42b819bef202b18c5184eb5686fe6eab|
|Xbox - XIII 6-2-03.cue||File||2021-04-09 02:47:11||84 bytes||9770724a4de0660c2640996574eba749f6c07134|
|Xbox - XIII 6-2-03.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:16:59||1.55 MB||558bd45b0b70c90f8b311200e0759d10eb031135|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)