|Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (May 16, 1991 prototype)
||May 16, 1991
||2x RH may 16 1991
||ARCADIA SYSTEM.INC Arcadia Systems, INC. 18001 Cowan Street, Suite A Irvine, California 92714 U.S.A.
||Anonymous (2000-2018), Radar (2018-present)
||Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
||EU Feb 11, 1992|
US Aug 7, 1991
||US Nov 1991|
EU Oct 12, 1992
A prototype of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves for the NES.
- The build date is located in the ROM at the beginning. It's also written on the EPROMs as well.
- The source code fragments that can be found in other builds of the game exist here as well.
- To access the cheat menu, press the A button 8 times and the B button 8 times at the title screen.
- This prototype lacks the password for the "Wedding" cutscene before the end credits.
- To access the game's debug mode, press the A button 8 times, B button, A button 7 times, B button, A button six times, B button, A button five times, B button three times. To use the debug menu, press the Select button during gameplay to toggle it on and off. While debug mode is on, you can access the cheat menu by pressing the Start button.
- There are multiple references to Allah in the game's text that ultimately ended up being removed from all final versions.
- The in game menu is slightly lower in comparison to the final version.
Special thanks to Radar for this release!