Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 30, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 30, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 30, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos for the PC.
- Altars now require a Barracks be built first.
- Granite Golems can now attack air units.
- Orbs of frost and lightning are less frequently generated.
- Lightning shield does more damage per second than before.
- Inner fire has a longer duration and cost less mana to cast.
- Dispel Magic, Purge and Abolish Magic do more damage to summoned units than before.
- Roar lasts longer.
- Bear form costs less mana.
- Carrion swarm does more damage now.
- Sleep cost was reduced.
- Frost Armor's cool down was reduced.
- Inferno cost and cool down were reduced.
- Tranquility cost was reduced.
- Mass teleport cool down was reduced, and now more units are moved.
- Starfall casting cost is cheaper, does more damage, and effects a larger area.
- Avatar now lasts longer.
- Reveal is cheaper to cast
- Cannibalize now has a longer duration, but heals fewer hit points per second.
- Windwalk now increases movement speed.
- Power build surcharge decreased per peasant.
- Frost Wyrms cost more food, and have longer build times.
- Burrows are now less expensive to construct and have a shorter build time.
- Raiders now have slightly more hit points.
- Workshop are less expensive to build.
- Haunted Mine costs more lumber, has a longer build time, and fewer hit points.
- Water Elementals now have more hit points.
- Footmen have increased hit points.
- Treants have fewer hit points and no armor.
- Bears have increased hit points, and more armor.
- Sentry and Healing wards are now have more hit points.
- Militia have a shorter cool down.
- Gryphon riders now do splash damage to friendly units
- Sappers now have Kaboom off by default