- Apr 17 2021: Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-I (Part 2)
- Mar 20 2021: Project Deluge: PlayStation 2
- Jan 1 2021: Dreams Come True: Sonic 1 (MD) Prototype
- Dec 30 2020: Happy Holidays (2020)!
- Dec 6 2020: Final Fantasy English Localization Prototype
- Nov 26 2020: Feb 2020 Group Buy (Part 3): October Fest
- Sep 12 2020: Feb 2020 Group Buy (Part 2): PlayStation
- Sep 3 2020: Feb 2020 Group Buy (Part 1): PlayStation 2
- Jul 4 2020: The Lost Street Fighter II: Champion Edition for Sega Mega Drive
- Jun 15 2020: Sega of Japan Sound Documents and Source Code
- May 30 2020: Fuzzy Pickles: EarthBound Localization Prototype
- Mar 14 2020: Spyro the Dragon (Later Prototype)
- Feb 26 2020: Spyro the Dragon (Prototype)
- Feb 15 2020: Death Track (Unreleased Game Boy Port)
- Jan 1 2020: Holiday 2019 (Day 8) - Super Star Wars (Canceled Mega Drive Port)
- Dec 31 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 7) - Flintstones
- Dec 30 2019: Holiday 2019 (Day 6) - Putty Squad and Mega Drive Treats
- (earlier news)
The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.
If you are interested in contributing, please see our How to Contribute page.
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Jun 15, 1997 prototype)
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (Sep 29, 1997 prototype)
Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Aug 26, 1998 prototype)
Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Oct 9, 1998 prototype)
Crash Team Racing (Aug 14, 1999 prototype)
Discuss this release on our Discord server!
We decided to take a small break from Project Deluge and show you something different. Introducing five various prototypes from the PS1 Crash Bandicoot series! This release was put together by the Crash Landing team, which consists of Hwd45, psx-collector, GDias, Niko, madmarsrocks, superg, Iniche and an anonymous donor. These don't originate from the Project Deluge and are separate releases entirely.
Each prototype was dumped using a Plextor PX-W5224TA using both DiscImageCreator and CloneCD to ensure that these can be DAT'd into Redump. A few of the prototypes utilized memory card dongle protection. For these games superg was able to utilize memory card files that originated from previous builds. Niko also created an xdelta patch for Crash Team Racing to by pass the need if even utilizing a special memory card file.
We're still working on Project Deluge at the moment, but these as well as the previous Project Deluge release should tide you over for a little while. Stay tuned for more goodies in the not so distant future!
Until next time!
- Hidden Palace: 22,144 edits, 5348 articles
- Chagosan: 1,996 edits, 937 articles
- Lemurboy12: 1,795 edits, 1472 articles
- Dink: 762 edits, 480 articles
- Czykago: 430 edits, 257 articles
- Togemet2: 335 edits, 240 articles
- Cerv3ro: 322 edits, 256 articles
- Vindico: 279 edits, 118 articles
- Mathuser: 269 edits, 103 articles
- Kiddo: 262 edits, 97 articles
- Divingkataetheweirdo: 187 edits, 168 articles
- Icup321: 183 edits, 105 articles
- Missile: 176 edits, 99 articles
- Glitchedblood: 173 edits, 298 articles
- Madmarsrocks: 165 edits, 48 articles
- MobCat: 160 edits, 102 articles (more)
- Tetris, Wordtris by Glitchedblood
- F2bnp by Glitchedblood
- Herpetic.adventures by Glitchedblood
- LocalH by Glitchedblood
- Redump.org by Glitchedblood
- Eezzzz by Glitchedblood
- PUSSYCAT by Glitchedblood
- Rik1138 by Glitchedblood
- Unreal by Glitchedblood
- Tatu by Glitchedblood
- Seamus Blackley by Glitchedblood
- Acey by Glitchedblood
- Reiju by Glitchedblood
- Gamerfreak1727 by Glitchedblood
- Sir T by Glitchedblood (more)