Area 51 (Feb 25, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area 51 (Feb 25, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Area 51 (Feb 25, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Download Area 51 (Feb 25, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Area 51 for the PlayStation 2.
- No obivous visible differences
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Area 51 Review Code.iso||File||2020-05-11 06:01:32||2.55 GB||cac5593a239a83c348aaef0425aca32effab5856|
|PS2 - Area 51 Review Code.dvd||File||2020-05-11 04:48:37||31 bytes||59c215387459247b54e917bd4665d173321df770|
|PS2 - Area 51 Review Code.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:37:32||1.49 MB||4892387526d6bf0aa588ef6506eca43413893b62|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)