Area 51 (Nov 6, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area 51 (Nov 6, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Area 51 (Nov 6, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Area 51 (Nov 6, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Area 51 for the Sega Saturn.
- Built four days before the final US build.
- This prototype was dumped before but was recently redumped with DiscImageCreator using Redump.org standards by ObscureGamers in 2021 as part of the OG Sega Saturn Group Buy 2021.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Area 51 11-6-96.img||File||2020-12-16 02:44:49||367.71 MB||b9c799a420955784c38aa7e4817548376d4c21e3|
|Sat - Area 51 11-6-96.cue||File||2020-12-16 02:38:11||124 bytes||65a14d28649e57f9d20afa9ce4f3427b4594864f|
|Sat - Area 51 11-6-96.ccd||File||2020-12-16 02:38:11||963 bytes||50a94fd04714e8e5580493aafcb69a5a84313856|
|Sat - Area 51 11-6-96.sub||File||2020-12-16 02:45:30||15.01 MB||2fb1fd8be79be1a6375c4b3afd1bcefba45c6a2f|
|Sat - Area 51 11-6-96.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:18:56||796.6 KB||ca97e759a21ce935861e508634d2bf83ad63c0f6|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)