Area 51 (Jul 11, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area 51 (Jul 11, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Area 51 (Jul 11, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Area 51 (Jul 11, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Area 51 for the Sega Saturn.
- Bult four months before the final US build.
- Many graphical errors.
- Different main menu.
- The DEMO indicator is on the top right of the screen in this build. In the final it's in the top center.
- Video quality is worse than the final.
- Target cursor is a small blue square instead of a proper icon.
- Different HUD.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable Yes (as of April 8, 2021).