Area 51 (Jun 19, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area 51 (Jun 19, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Area 51 (Jun 19, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Area 51 (Jun 19, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Area 51 for the Sega Saturn.
- Built five months before the final US build.
- Different title screen and intro.
- Game doesn't seem playable, rolling demo only.
- Video quality is worse than the final.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
|Sat - Area 51 6-19-96.img||File||2020-12-16 02:27:20||172.48 MB||3f673bbf1f658df9d3aaebf0dcbfa6fc8ba6c0b3|
|Sat - Area 51 6-19-96.cue||File||2020-12-16 02:23:36||85 bytes||6d6ed6dda8614f03bdc85f4900553f0e8c3aa3d8|
|Sat - Area 51 6-19-96.ccd||File||2020-12-16 02:23:35||770 bytes||84eb53d1126a88ae242fd0eb6e253214bd805d8d|
|Sat - Area 51 6-19-96.sub||File||2020-12-16 02:27:44||7.04 MB||1a64948e68619c4bea032c487ce010c95fbd1979|
|Sat - Area 51 6-19-96.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:18:56||855.3 KB||413710fec5ae4c551c638bb7105e6c2e4a69e30c|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)