MediEvil (Jul 9, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MediEvil (Jul 9, 1998 prototype)|
|Download MediEvil (Jul 9, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of MediEvil for the Sony PlayStation.
- It's recommended that you play the game using PCSX.
- This game will hang upon loading another level or quitting the game.
- This game uses SCEx copy protection instead of libcrypt.
- To bypass the copy protection check, hold down L2 while the game is paused and press:
- Down, Up, Square, Triangle, Left, Up, Square, Triangle (DUSTLUST)
- To activate the game's cheat menus, hold down L2 while the game is paused and press:
- Square, Left, Up, Triangle, Left, Circle, Right, Down (SLUTLORD)
- The game contains a "Preview Only" watermark that is present at all times while in game.