MediEvil (Jun 22, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MediEvil (Jun 22, 1998 prototype)|
|Download MediEvil (Jun 22, 1998 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of MediEvil for the Sony PlayStation.
- It's recommended that you play the game using PCSX.
- This game will hang upon loading another level or quitting the game.
- This game uses SCEx copy protection instead of libcrypt.
- To bypass the copy protection check, hold down L2 while the game is paused and press:
- Down, Up, Square, Triangle, Left, Up, Square, Triangle (DUSTLUST)
- To activate the game's cheat menus, hold down L2 while the game is paused and press:
- Square, Triangle, Circle, Up, Triangle, Left, Circle, Right, Down (STOUTLORD)
- The game doesn't begin in Dan's Crypt, even though the map is present in this build.
- The life bottle graphic is different.
Disc front (MediEvil lot).