Crazy Taxi (Dec 3, 1999 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crazy Taxi (Dec 3, 1999 prototype)|
|Download Crazy Taxi (Dec 3, 1999 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crazy Taxi (Dec 3, 1999 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crazy Taxi for the Dreamcast.
- An American / Japanese preview build dated just over two weeks before the US final build, and just over a month before the European final build.
- The internal serial matches that of the Japanese final, HDR-0053.
- The internal version number is 0.220 - by contrast, the final NTSC-U and NTSC-J builds are versioned as 1.004, and the final European release was versioned 1.000.
- The header refers to the game as "CRAZY TAXI DC B" and the primary volume identifier refers to the game as "SAMPLE_GAME_TITLE".
- When entering the pause menu, the music does not change volume, and instead continues on playing as usual.
- There are some loading errors during the autodemo, with some areas not being properly visible when they should be. There appears to be some different cinematography in the autodemo, too.
- Slight emulation errors with some of the sound effects in redream.
- Executable information:
- Executable Name: /1ST_READ.BIN
- Executable checksum (MD5): d9137b4d53ce479e575330848c95ea3a
- Executable timestamp: 1999-11-14 05:49:29
- Header Information (IP.BIN):
- Header - Title: CRAZY TAXI DC B
- Header - Release Date: 19991203
- Header - Region: JU
- Header - Device Info: A400 GD-ROM1/1
- Header - Product Version: V0.220
- Header - Maker ID: SEGA ENTERPRISES
- Header - Product Number: HDR-0053
- Volume Information:
- Volume Identifier: SAMPLE_GAME_TITLE
- Volume Set Identifier: SAMPLE_GAME_TITLE
- Volume Creation Date: 1999-11-14 05:49:29
- Volume Modification Date: 1999-11-14 05:49:29
- Last Modified File (if not available, then executable was the last modified file):
- Last Modified File Checksum (MD5):
- Last Modified File Time Stamp:
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of September 12, 2021).
|ip.bin||File||2021-01-12 06:30:31||32 KB||95b9556b7850bf6565ca6ddbb1265b691bd8a3d1|
|track01.bin||File||2021-01-12 06:30:33||1.01 MB||6e0ee8cfedb50cb4cd2ca1cd9e3e574d3d4c7a3f|
|track03.bin||File||2021-01-12 07:13:21||1.1 GB||b6feba842b3c1ac90ba4962e9373af9863f1b22f|
|Crazy Taxi preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-27 13:17:50||2 MB||d95618ef1eec6205f3047eed273037f805a42905|
|disc.gdi||File||2021-01-12 06:30:30||87 bytes||980036e44ad9d694ea1699cd05c86ccd0c894c47|
|track02.raw||File||2021-01-12 06:30:35||1.66 MB||e12b9ae5ebc79b7da5271bce29df450671ce5d93|
|info.txt||File||2021-01-12 06:30:30||161 bytes||a0733ede02295e3e850a88cf52c9db479cfa6f87|
|track.txt||File||2021-01-12 06:30:31||238 bytes||5a2d70e717c5452c013c4781ca66336df40fc359|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)