Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 1, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 1, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 1, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 1, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated nearly two months before the final.
- Has an early title screen.
- Mission mode goes straight into gameplay instead of giving a level list. A brief cutscene is shown which vaguely resembles the one seen in the final.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 8-1.bin||File||2020-06-02 03:51:21||359.41 MB||fc08a4b23b5620ea7ec272b5be2db53a6e9b7ce0|
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 8-1.cue||File||2020-06-02 03:51:22||85 bytes||ebde4a5883350b27ea9c7889cbaba9de740b588b|
|PS2 - GBA 3 ver 8-1.jpeg||File||2020-06-03 15:12:07||2.04 MB||d46124d8f7a30ac04cb6847041631fc42784f273|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)