Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 13, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 13, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 13, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 13, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- NTSC prototype.
- Built 11 days before the final US build.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 + R3 at the same instantly KOs all the opponents on the screen.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - BA3 ver 9-13.bin||File||2020-06-01 18:45:45||1.24 GB||7a8bec173c19cd3da5efb79f8851ce3577142d13|
|PS2 - BA3 ver 9-13.cue||File||2020-06-01 17:50:45||84 bytes||39c1b9e4d71927b4e15fa036fb5654b1642982d5|
|PS2 - BA3 ver 9-13.jpeg||File||2020-06-03 14:43:44||1.54 MB||651f18fd5984579feef8bf0c72734ca1485cb6c3|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)