Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 27, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 27, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 27, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 27, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated just under a month before the final.
- Has a slightly incomplete title screen.
- The mission mode is missing its opening cutscene.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 + R3 at the same instantly KOs all the opponents on the screen.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Everything is unlocked from the beginning.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-27.bin||File||2020-06-10 18:41:16||485.54 MB||0c4aa75c86f230ad1e2b2c15196f8ce2b42cedd8|
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-27.cue||File||2020-06-10 18:35:58||82 bytes||1b4d99669cd54548414b026a424c7301da8d3085|
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-27.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 12:07:55||1.35 MB||ec85df95082bc95020d34fbb369fb45bf0c32980|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!