Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 31, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 31, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 31, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 31, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated just under a month before the final.
- Has a slightly incomplete title screen.
- The mission mode is missing its opening cutscene.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 + R3 at the same instantly KOs all the opponents on the screen.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-31.bin||File||2020-06-10 19:01:43||1.17 GB||f554e22949ba03188f4d2fe38c5b79cd552765a4|
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-31.cue||File||2020-06-10 18:41:16||82 bytes||843f8897350ce0ed4feb1f5050478e481561bd4b|
|PS2 - GBA 3 8-31.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 12:07:55||1.31 MB||5099a56d4ef6088fd66fd82bc2784550cceeaaa5|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)