Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 8, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 8, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 8, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 8, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build dated 17 days before the final.
- The mission mode is missing its opening cutscene.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 + R3 at the same instantly KOs all the opponents on the screen.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - BA 3 9-8.bin||File||2020-06-10 06:01:24||1.21 GB||bfe4b0a41b24c47d257b7d8fecbe5850fbe4c0f5|
|PS2 - BA 3 9-8.cue||File||2020-06-10 05:36:55||79 bytes||49842e390e3846ed50a58520c59a28ab29174992|
|PS2 - BA 3 9-8.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 11:59:25||1.28 MB||b3f36a9775d49169a21cec61768a352d5983536a|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)