Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 10, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 10, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 10, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Sep 10, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- NTSC prototype.
- Built 13 days before the final US build.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 + R3 at the same instantly KOs all the opponents on the screen.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - BA 3 9-10.bin||File||2020-06-10 06:14:32||1.21 GB||c5e1a5c2187f375d354e6993f05089a27defbaa3|
|PS2 - BA 3 9-10.cue||File||2020-06-10 05:36:49||81 bytes||878e73e3b77ad5b550c8736aa351e3501a1a9ca7|
|PS2 - BA 3 9-10.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 11:52:59||1.02 MB||2fc5f58e25c214c64a6a9ab7afab36b7763b5bef|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)