Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 19, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 19, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 19, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed (Aug 19, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC pre-Beta build dated just over a month before the final.
- Has an early title screen.
- The mission mode is missing its opening cutscene.
- This build contains some small debug features:
- Pressing L3 makes some sort of visual effect surround the player.
- Pressing R2 slows the game down.
- Pressing R2 + L2 at the same time stops the game.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - GBA 3 pre-beta 8.23.04.bin||File||2020-06-10 18:51:57||458.6 MB||e59f074c24a820cf77d7203bc42ab186e818292d|
|PS2 - GBA 3 pre-beta 8.23.04.cue||File||2020-06-10 18:47:23||93 bytes||9d76501af96e13b032c196094f825b440ab48894|
|PS2 - GBA 3 pre-beta 8.23.04.jpeg||File||2020-06-13 12:07:58||1.2 MB||ceb58dd6e16ba547300c54c397d8f5c3f8362d56|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)