Alias (Dec 12, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Dec 12, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Dec 12, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Alias (Dec 12, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC demo build from about month and a half before the final game. The executable is byte-for-byte identical to the later January 10th 2004 build, but there are differences elsewhere and both versions have different build dates. Both are using different external ELFs.
- The only level seems to be Operation Museum, so the game starts there rather than Operation Casino.
- There's a demo timeout, and a message warning you of the timeout appears on screen when the time is nearly up.
- The title music starts earlier in the intro sequence, and there's no pre-title intro cutscene.
- The title screen has a "Training" option instead of the usual continue game option - this menu gives info on each of the moves the character can make and a short clip showing what each one looks like.
- The training menu is prone to crashing, unlike the later build.
- There is an option to quit the game instead of the Extras menu / Credits button.
- Before the game starts, it shows the controller layout and some tips for the player.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 12-12-03 Version
|PS2 - Alias 12-12-03 Version#2.bin||File||2020-10-20 12:31:48||1.19 GB||30d8fad48ba6d0c34457da8b6807f81b531164b1|
|PS2 - Alias 12-12-03 Version#2.cue||File||2020-10-20 12:31:49||96 bytes||9f46814dee29aa1fcccb6cca1a8b89aa2f4e6693|
|PS2 - Alias 12-12-03 Version#2.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:10||1.06 MB||0d88b2aad2703dce76a659b90edfbc9334f4eb0c|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)