Alias (Oct 19, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Oct 19, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Oct 19, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Alias (Oct 19, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from about three and a half months before the final game.
- There is a language select despite being an NTSC build.
- Music plays from the moment the language select appears, rather than only once the title screen is reached.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits or view a "Trailer", which just happens to be a promotional trailer for the game.
- The credits are very incomplete.
- Entering the audio menu in the pause screen inexplicably makes an incredibly loud white noise effect play over gameplay once the pause menu is exited. The sound effect will seemingly get louder and quieter over time, too.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 19-10-03.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 19-10-03.bin||File||2020-10-22 13:42:28||4.15 GB||c7a1d1ebbffe0497dc2f3d6ce2df7f77499f2460|
|PS2 - Alias 19-10-03.cue||File||2020-10-22 13:42:28||86 bytes||e571ebfb4e805f89c4a4ab970d43c2de35ae9219|
|PS2 - Alias 19-10-03.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:20||1.2 MB||a0321ee6d368ed638c0942c7d850d3d82ac752a1|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)