Alias (Nov 4, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Nov 4, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Nov 4, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Alias (Nov 4, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from over a year before the final game.
- Title screen differs from final.
- The game never seems to get past the intro screen.
- This build loads files from host:0 only, meaning it doesn't load data from disc. Requires a PS2 TOOL. However, when run on this device, it still will not progress past the intro screen. Preliminary looks suggest an error in the code.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): No (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Alias 4-11-02 WIP.bin||File||2020-10-22 09:31:08||119.03 MB||ccfb839d5b854b8769ba7a6c38ed9d74b9fb3e1e|
|PS2 - Alias 4-11-02 WIP.cue||File||2020-10-22 09:31:09||89 bytes||ce5a762fae0207ea1c9fddf5302e1d6a733ee530|
|PS2 - Alias 4-11-02 WIP.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:32:56||1.3 MB||a52e4bef03de94fa3c9e73c54253cd3ab7f841dd|
A huge thanks to Hwd45, Zoda-Y13 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)