Alias (Jan 5, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Jan 5, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Jan 5, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Alias (Jan 5, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from just over three weeks before the final game.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits and, for some reason, view trailers for NBA Jam and Freestyle Street Soccer.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 5-1-04.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 5-1-04.bin||File||2020-10-20 05:08:01||2.97 GB||8e8b2e4ea806c5dcc776364d16af05a6215c7a87|
|PS2 - Alias 5-1-04.cue||File||2020-10-20 05:08:23||84 bytes||628fc1e62b8febd6df901d96a641d0a7bec606d1|
|PS2 - Alias 5-1-04.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:32:59||1 MB||c80662e63d2d1736ec9a8e8fa23b6baf643952f3|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)