Alias (Jan 10, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Jan 10, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Jan 10, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Alias (Jan 10, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from just under three weeks before the final game. This executable is byte-for-byte identical to the earlier December 12th 2003 build, but there are differences elsewhere and both versions have different build dates. Both are using different external ELFs.
- The only level seems to be Operation Museum, so the game starts there rather than Operation Casino.
- There's a demo timeout, and a message warning you of the timeout appears on screen when the time is nearly up. This warning looks a bit different to how it did in the earlier demo.
- The title music starts earlier in the intro sequence, and there's no pre-title intro cutscene.
- The title screen has a "Training" option instead of the usual continue game option - this menu gives info on each of the moves the character can make and a short clip showing what each one looks like.
- There is an option to quit the game instead of the Extras menu / Credits button.
- Before the game starts, it shows the controller layout and some tips for the player.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 10-01-04.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 10-01-04.bin||File||2020-10-21 04:56:24||1.19 GB||bd6d6d83d8344f1e8c41c53b5d1e0272c1249262|
|PS2 - Alias 10-01-04.cue||File||2020-10-21 04:56:25||87 bytes||2dc67056012c1ed4979307a7b96aa8c8d9492282|
|PS2 - Alias 10-01-04.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:05||1.05 MB||58c1c20aa6a71988d8114951def535c6f31d6f03|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)