Alias (Nov 17, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Nov 17, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Nov 17, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Alias (Nov 17, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from about two and a half months before the final game.
- There is a language select despite being an NTSC build.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits or view a "Trailer"... which is a trailer for NBA Jam, for some reason.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Alias 17-11-03.bin||File||2020-10-20 19:57:21||3.85 GB||ceaf7910a4a2e478c1f3bc74282985db04e50859|
|PS2 - Alias 17-11-03.cue||File||2020-10-20 19:57:22||86 bytes||6461b1d1636749c27e6fc59c1ebe17ddadbf066b|
|PS2 - Alias 17-11-03.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:19||1.3 MB||9f10faa1a289afe41185a7f8090a0892eae38052|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)