Alias (Nov 11, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Nov 11, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Nov 11, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Alias (Nov 11, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from about two and a half months before the final game.
- There is a language select despite being an NTSC build.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits or view a "Trailer"... which is a trailer for NBA Jam, for some reason.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 11-11-03.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 11-11-03.bin||File||2020-10-22 10:44:20||3.85 GB||63560a9d4d394076029d8e2d0ce53a8d42b662cf|
|PS2 - Alias 11-11-03.cue||File||2020-10-22 10:44:21||90 bytes||c7a331908b4a7b71d01bb960edc26fa2942a0af6|
|PS2 - Alias 11-11-03.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:10||1.33 MB||93d951d59a1fa7ad748045f246f1e6b78b03c607|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)