Alias (Oct 3, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Oct 3, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Oct 3, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Alias (Oct 3, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from about four months before the final game.
- There is a language select despite being an NTSC build.
- Music plays from the moment the language select appears, rather than only once the title screen is reached.
- The game boots straight into story cutscenes after selecting a language and flicking through the company logos, before reaching the title screen. The cutscenes are clearly missing a lot of sound effects.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits or view a "Trailer", which just happens to be a promotional trailer for the game.
- The credits are very incomplete.
- The loading screens are unfinished.
- The main menu music is different.
- The cutscenes seen after starting a new game do not display correctly.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 03-10-03 Not Pushed Out.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 03-10-03 Not Pushed Out.bin||File||2020-10-20 03:04:40||2.82 GB||493575e0ad3c2dae5c3c8e504185d68263cec6ec|
|PS2 - Alias 03-10-03 Not Pushed Out.cue||File||2020-10-20 03:04:41||101 bytes||0926586b551a3b6c0ef96172442d706dcc5fb0e0|
|PS2 - Alias 03-10-03 Not Pushed Out.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:32:56||1.36 MB||742ffe515815ed7157a6c4903ee18efad1aa0d6d|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)