Alias (Nov 14, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alias (Nov 14, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Alias (Nov 14, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Alias (Nov 14, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Alias for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC build from about two and a half months before the final game.
- There is a language select despite being an NTSC build.
- What would normally be the "Credits" option on the main menu is instead an "Extras" menu, with the ability to play the credits or view a "Trailer"... which is a trailer for NBA Jam, for some reason.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- PS2 - 14-11-03.jpeg
|PS2 - Alias 14-11-03.bin||File||2020-10-22 11:55:57||3.85 GB||5a455671515c72a4a9b60f71ceced02e3429c282|
|PS2 - Alias 14-11-03.cue||File||2020-10-22 11:56:18||86 bytes||31b7a78a83822614381da24c140ba1ddc6ea0aa4|
|PS2 - Alias 14-11-03.jpeg||File||2020-10-22 22:33:14||1.23 MB||b04cc18b44915b249073275a19c60d80220a1d30|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)